PRE-ORDER: These are items that are not currently in stock however they are available to order.
Pre-order is placing orders in advance and requires a down payment for 50% of the retail price and the full delivery charge.
When you pre-order an item we guarantee availability and then reserve the item for you.
Please make sure you have read and understood all the conditions written here before submitting your Orders.
After you have received your "pre-order" item you have the same 14 day period to notify us should you wish to return it for a refund.
DETAILS, TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- On ordering 50% of the item and the full delivery cost (standard delivery is £3.95) is to be paid.
- When the item arrives in stock we will email you requesting that you complete the payment for the balance (50% of the item). As soon as the balance is paid we will post the item out to you by your chosen service and forward you any relevant tracking details.
- Estimated Date of Arrival: Our suppliers are generally very good on their delivery estimates however on occasion deliveries can take longer than we expect. We try to keep you updated with any changes in the delivery estimate wherever possible.
- Cancellation: Ordered items are considered sold and the "pre-order" cannot be cancelled. Please ensure when placing a pre-order that you are happy and able to complete the order when the item arrives in stock. Once you have paid for and received the item our normal return policy applies (14 days to inform us and a further 14 days for the item to arrive with us).
- When ordered items arrived buyers have 5 working days to complete the payment.
- If for any reason the item you ordered does not arrive with us within a reasonable amount of time we will refund your deposit in full.
- The item price is confirmed when you make the pre-order, no changes (up or down) in price will be made.
- We will add the appropriate delivery charges to the order if posted outside of the UK or if within the UK you require a faster delivery we can add this to the final invoice.